No one can predict when an accident will happen. But you can be prepared:
After an accident you can ensure appropriate treatment and compensation by:
NO ATTORNEY FEES UNTIL FINAL SETTLEMENT
COMPLIMENTARY INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
The majority of injury cases we handle are the result of accidents involving automobiles, trucks, motorcycles or bicycles. The stakes are high, because injuries can be serious. If you are involved in an accident and you feel that you might be even slightly injured, the emergency room of your local hospital or your family doctor's office should be your first stop as soon as possible after the accident.
- Don't Drink and Drive - Statistics show that alcohol is involved in a majority of accidents.
- Watch other vehicles and drive defensively - Give them as much space as you can. It happens fast at 60 mph. More space gives more time to react.
- Have both good health and auto insurance
- Get the most uninsured coverage you can on your auto policy
- Unless your accident was completely minor and you are sure you have no injuries, head straight for the nearest Emergency Room or your family doctor for examination.
- Get recommended treatment. Use health insurance and auto policy medpay to pay if you are covered. Long gaps before treatment seem to make injuries less serious.
- Organize and prepare all relevant medical, police, damage and health records in case you need to present them.
- Speak with an experienced Personal Injury attorney.
3900 Newpark Mall Rd.
Newark, CA 94560
Copyright © 2016 by The Comerford Law Firm
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not intended to be legal advice. Consult an experienced attorney regarding your individual situation.
Privacy Statement: We do not collect private information and we do not transfer information to others. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Thank you for visiting and we look forward to assisting you.
Powered by SiteBuilder Plus